A.Question. Answer of the following question.
1. Peter’s favorite day of the week is Sunday because on that day the whole family goes to see a film, eat
ice-cream and peanuts.
2. Nasir wants to learn how to preserve cotton seeds as not to buy new seeds every year.
3. Dolma believes that he can make a good Prime Minister because he is intelligent and thoughtful. He has big plans for a happy and progressive India.
B. Write T or F against each of the statements:
1. Peter is an only child. F
2. When Serbjit gets angry he shouts at people. F
3. Nasir lives in the city. F
4. Radha’s mother enjoys doing things with her.T