Intext QuestionPage No.32
Question1. Do you think the circle of justice is an appropriate term to describe the relationship between the king and his subjects?
Answer. Yes, I think, the circle of justice is an appropriate term to describe the relationship between the king and his subjects
Intext Question Page No.33
Question 1. Express Minhaj's ideas in your own words. Do you think the Raziyya shared these ideas? Why do you think it was so difficult for a woman to be a ruler?
1. According to Minhaj, God has created a social order in which women is subordinate to man. Therefore, a women like Raziyya doesnot have right to rule. It is totsaly against the ideal social order created by God.
2. I think Raziyya did not share these ideas.
3. It was very difficult for a women to be a ruler because of her belonging to a subordinate gender, according to the social set up at that time.
Intext Question Page No.35
Question 1. But how complete and effective was its control over such a vast territory?
Answer. The Sultanate did not have complete and much effective control over such a vast territory, except under the rule of Alluddin Khalji.
Intext Question Page No.37
Question 1. Compare figures 2,3 ,4 and 5. What similarities ans differences do you notice amongst the the mosques?
1. Every mosque has a big entrance door.
2. Every mosque's entrance door is extended to both sides in the corridor.
1. The designs around the entrance door become complex and intricate from fig.2 to fig.5.
2. The small window over the entrance door can be seen only in three mosques in Fig. 3, 4, 5. But Fig. 3 Shows three such windows. Whereas Figs. 4 and 5 shows only single window over the entrance.
3. There is a boundary around the dome over the entrance door in Fig.5. This is not seen in any other figure.